In compliance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and to the free circulation of these data, to Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of your digital rights.
Arínzano, informs users of its website about its Personal Data Protection Policy (hereinafter PPDP), in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679. In order for them to decide freely and voluntarily if they wish to provide the personal data requested on their website or the corresponding mobile application.
Arínzano, reserves the right to modify its PPDP according to its criteria, due to a legislative, jurisprudential or business practice change. If any modification is made, the new text will be published in this same link, where the user will be able to find out about the current PPDP. In any case, the relationship with users will be governed by the rules established at the precise moment the link is accessed.
Arínzano, is the owner of the database generated with the personal data provided by users in the different forms on the Web or in the corresponding mobile application, and complies with current regulations. You consent that said data be processed by Arínzano, for the management of the services requested or contracted by you to Arínzano, you expressly consent that your personal data may be used to develop advertising or commercial prospecting actions even through electronic means, products and services of our professional activity and the maintenance of a history of commercial relations, as long as you check the box for this purpose.
The purpose of these files is to provide more detailed and personalised information about the company, products or any questions or information that is requested, to manage the purchase process and services. No data will be transferred to third parties, not understanding as transfer, the treatment that collaborating companies provide to Arínzano, in accordance with what is described in the Article. 28 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
The person in charge of the file undertakes to comply with the obligation of secrecy established in the applicable legislation, with respect to the personal data contained in the automated files. Likewise, the user is informed of the possibility of exercising their rights of access, rectification, deletion, portability and limitation or opposition by writing to the address of the Responsible, indicating “exercise data protection rights” or through the following electronic address : firstname.lastname@example.org. The interested parties will have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time in accordance with the provisions of the Article. 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you have any information, suggestion or query to make on any subject related to the security of electronic commerce systems and/or the Personal Data Protection Policy, we would appreciate it if you could send an email to the address indicated above and, in « Subject” write “Query Suggestion”.
If the reason for contacting Arínzano is a claim or complaint related to any violation of your privacy or a claim for security failures in your electronic commerce systems, you can send an email indicating the word “Claim” in the field “Subject” to the email account indicated above, or you can write to us on our contact form. Arínzano, undertakes to provide a solution to your claim or complaint within a period of 15 days, notifying you by the means that you indicate. In the event that you do not agree with said solution, it will be the Data Protection Agency and, where appropriate, the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid that have jurisdiction to resolve any dispute.
Pursuant to the above, Arínzano will not be held responsible, under any circumstances, for any type of damage that may be caused to Internet users by the website www.arinzano.com, for counterproductive actions that may occur, described in the previous paragraphs.
Necessary information and the purpose of processing
The personal data provided, as well as any other data that may be provided throughout the commercial relationship, will be included in a register of processing activities, whose controller is Arínzano, for the following purposes:
- Carry out said commercial relationship, the management of the activity, the maintenance, development and control of the possible contractual relationship and/or with the purpose of managing the service request made by the user (information, budget, appointment, etc. ). For this purpose, the legal basis for the processing of your data will be the execution of the contract for the provision of corresponding services.
- Sending informative content of interest to the user. For all commercial communication (offers, promotions, general information, etc.) Arínzano must have your express consent, therefore the legal basis of legitimacy is consent.
The user is responsible for the veracity and updating of the data that they are going to provide. Arínzano only processes the data provided by the owners or legal representatives thereof. If the user is going to provide personal data of third parties, they must previously inform them of the content of the data protection clause that is applicable to the third party, as well as obtain their express consent, whenever necessary. Arínzano disclaims any liability for breach of this requirement.
In case of modification of any data, Arínzano would appreciate it if the user communicates it to keep the data updated.
How long we keep your data
In the cases in which your consent previously granted for some type of treatment is revoked or you exercise your right to delete your personal data, we ask you to take into account that we are obliged to keep said information blocked, at the disposal of the Courts, Tribunals and Competent authorities, during the legally established limitation periods to attend to the possible responsibilities of Arínzano arising from the processing of your data.
3. Privacy and Data Processing
We collect two types of data: personal and non-personal. Personal data is defined as data that can be used to identify a private person.
The personal data we collect is the following:
- IP Adress
- Name and surname
- Address and town
- Email address
- Phone number
- Payment details (we cannot see card numbers)
- Type and quantity of products purchased
- Tracking numbers for tracking shipped orders
- Evaluations / Opinions of products or services, only in case of verified purchases
- Demographics (age, gender)
- Geographic data (language and location)
- Statistical data and behavior models (visits to the page in Arínzano, click map, time and duration of the visit, number of open sessions, number of page views, traffic channels, interests, searches, number of transactions)
- Technical data (browser type and version, operating system and device type)
Why we collect personal data
- Receive and produce orders
- To register users and provide a personal login to Arínzano
- To communicate with users in case of requesting support
- To execute and optimise Arínzano
- For statistical analysis
- For marketing and advertising purposes
What information do we send to third parties and why?
MailChimp – Email Addresses We use the data provided by our users with consent for advertising and marketing purposes. Inform users about news and sales, studying their interests.
IT companies providing technical support We do not send information to IT companies, but we use their resources to store the database containing the personal data of users to facilitate our website.
SEUR: name and surname, physical address, telephone number, order information We use these services to fulfil orders.
Payment systems – Personal data entered during order placement When placing an order, users enter their payment information using the payment system platforms. We do not receive or store such information. We provide the personal data of payment system users entered during order placement and the order total to facilitate payment.
Social media platforms
We have access to user data when they consume and engage with our content on social media. The data in question is provided by the user to the social media platform and is publicly available. . In addition to that data, we have access to analytic tools provided by social media platforms that allow us to analyze follower data to improve our communication, marketing and advertising purposes, to analyze interests and behaviours.
Cookies and why we collect them
- Identification and authentication of a user
- Saving user settings and preferences
- Track usage statistics
Recipients of your data
Arínzano will not transfer your data to third parties except legal obligation and/or for purely operational reasons of the web service.
Specifically, your data may be shared with third-party service providers who will act as Arínzano’s data processors (for example, tax and accounting consultancies). These organizations are required to maintain the same level of privacy as Arínzano.
In addition to the foregoing, Arínzano may transfer or communicate personal data to meet its obligations to the Public Administrations in the cases that are required in accordance with current legislation at any time and, where appropriate, also to other bodies such as Forces and State Security Bodies and Judicial bodies.
Protection of stored information
The services offered, except for the specific backup services, do not include the replacement of the contents preserved in the backup copies made by Arínzano, when this loss is attributable to the user; in this case, a rate will be determined according to the complexity and volume of the recovery, always with the prior acceptance of the user.
The replacement of deleted data is only included in the price of the service when the loss of the content is due to causes attributable to Arínzano.
In application of the LSSI. Arínzano will not send advertising or promotional communications by email or other equivalent electronic means of communication that had not previously been requested or expressly authorized by the recipients thereof.
In the case of users with whom there is a prior contractual relationship, Arínzano is authorized to send commercial communications regarding Arínzano products or services that are similar to those initially contracted with the client.
In any case, the user, after proving their identity, may request that no more commercial information be sent to them through the Customer Service channels.
Exercise of your rights
- right of access to your personal data to know which are being processed and the processing operations carried out with them;
- right to rectify any inaccurate personal data;
- right to delete your personal data, when this is possible;
- right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data when the accuracy, legality or necessity of the processing of the data is doubtful;
- right to the portability of your personal data;
- right to oppose the processing of your personal data.
- right to revoke your consent at any time.
In addition, we inform you that you have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, especially when you consider that you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights through the website www.agpd.es.
Arínzano will adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of personal data and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed. Personal data will not be recorded in files that do not meet the conditions established in the personal data protection regulations.
You can contact us through the email email@example.com, in case you have any questions or needs related to the protection of your data.
How we protect user data
Here is an overview of our data protection system:
- Personal data is stored in a database with several layers of protection;
- User passwords are stored in encrypted storage and we do not have access to them;
- Users’ personal data is protected from hacker attacks by our server software and third-party servers with which we share user data;
- Data transfers between our servers and users of our site are encrypted to protect both parties from malware;
- Our site is made available through https technology;
- Our security certificates are renewed regularly
How to change, download or delete personal data
To download and delete your personal data, you can request it from our contact page or from our email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To do this, go to your user page and click edit.
You can request your data, to download from our contact page or from our email email@example.com. A link will be provided to download the requested information.
You can ask us for your data, to delete your data from our contact page or from our email firstname.lastname@example.org. A link will be provided to confirm the data deletion of the requested information.
If you have any questions about your personal data or need assistance, please contact our support staff.
How to contact us regarding the collection and use of personal data
- To change personal data, click edit
- To delete personal data, contact us to provide you with the information
- To download personal data, contact us to provide you with the information
Highway NA-132 Km 3.1 31264
Users can also contact us through social networks.