- The date and time of the last time the User visited the Website;
- The content design that the User chose on their first visit to the Website;
- Security elements involved in controlling access to restricted areas. The User has the option of preventing the generation of cookies, by selecting the corresponding option in their Browser program.
Cookies allow the Website, among other things, to store and retain information about the browsing habits of Users or their devices and, depending on the information contained therein and the use they are making of the devices, they can be used to recognise the User.
¿Which cookies do we use?
- Session cookies: They are cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They allow you to control the user’s session in the application that supports the corporate website . They are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the web page, so none are recorded on the user’s hard drive. These cookies do not collect any information about your browsing that can be used for marketing actions or to remember which pages you have browsed.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and analysis of the use they make of the service offered. The purposes are purely statistical and serve us to improve our content.
Possible types of cookies
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page, and it is not recorded on the user’s disk.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Cookies can also be:
- -Own: these are cookies generated by the web page that is being visited.
- -From third parties: these are cookies that are received when browsing that web page, but that have been generated by a third service that is hosted on it.
The Website uses third-party cookies. Specifically, it uses the following third-party cookies:
_gat_gtag_UA_146334069_1Google Analytics For web analysis, for example how many pages a user has visited or session time._ga: 2 años
_gid: 1 day
_gat: 10 minutos_gat: 1 minhttps://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/gajs/cookie-usage
Cookies used by the website itself
Purpose of cookies
- Technical purposes: They are necessary for the operation of the website. They are also termed strictly necessary. They make it possible to control traffic from the server to multiple users at the same time, identification and access as a system user, etc.
- Personalisation: They make it possible for each user to configure aspects such as the language in which they want to see the web page or the regional configuration.
- -Analysis or performance: They allow the number of visits and navigation criteria of different areas of the web to be measured anonymously.
- -Advertising: They allow the implementation of efficiency parameters in the advertising offered on web pages.
- -Behavioural advertising: They allow the implementation of efficiency parameters in the advertising offered on web pages, based on information on the behavior of users.
How to modify cookie settings
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from this web page or any other web page, using your browser. In each browser the operation is different, the ‘Help’ function will show you how to do it.
How to uninstall cookies
If you want to delete the cookies registered by www.arinzano.com from your browser, here are links to instructions for different browsers:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265. Go to the Safari menu > Preferences. In the Privacy section, click the Details button Select the website that stores cookies and click Delete, or click Delete All to delete all cookies.