In compliance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and to the free circulation of these data, to Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of the aforementioned Organic Law.
Arínzano, informs users of its website about its Personal Data Protection Policy (hereinafter PPDP), in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679. In order for them to decide freely and voluntarily if they wish to provide the personal data requested on their website or the corresponding mobile application.
Arínzano, reserves the right to modify its PPDP according to its criteria, due to a legislative, jurisprudential or business practice change. If any modification is made, the new text will be published in this same link, where the user will be able to find out about the current PPDP. In any case, the relationship with users will be governed by the rules established at the precise moment the link is accessed.
Arínzano, is the owner of the database generated with the personal data provided by users in the different forms on the Web or in the corresponding mobile application, and complies with current regulations. You consent that said data be processed by Arínzano, for the management of the services requested or contracted by you to Arínzano, you expressly consent that your personal data may be used to develop advertising or commercial prospecting actions even through electronic means, products and services of our professional activity and the maintenance of a history of commercial relations, as long as you check the box for this purpose.
The purpose of these files is to provide more detailed and personalised information about the company, products or any questions or information that is requested, to manage the purchase process and services. No data will be transferred to third parties, not understanding as transfer, the treatment that collaborating companies provide to Arínzano, in accordance with what is described in the Article. 28 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
The person in charge of the file undertakes to comply with the obligation of secrecy established in the applicable legislation, with respect to the personal data contained in the automated files. Likewise, the user is informed of the possibility of exercising their rights of access, rectification, deletion, portability and limitation or opposition by writing to the address of the Responsible, indicating “exercise data protection rights” or through the following electronic address : firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +34 948 555 285. Interested parties will have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time in accordance with the provisions of the Article 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you have any information, suggestion or query to make on any subject related to the security of electronic commerce systems and/or the Personal Data Protection Policy, we would appreciate it if you could write to us by sending an email to the address indicated above and, in “Subject” write “Query Suggestion”.
If the reason for contacting Arínzano is a claim or complaint related to any violation of your privacy or a claim for security failures in your electronic commerce systems, you can send an email indicating the word “Claim” in the field “Subject” to the email account indicated above, or from our contact form. Arínzano, undertakes to provide a solution to your claim or complaint within a period of 15 days, notifying yourself by the means that you indicate. In the event that you do not agree with said solution, it will be the Data Protection Agency and, where appropriate, the Courts and Tribunals of Aberin that have jurisdiction to resolve any dispute.
Pursuant to the above, Arínzano will not be held responsible, under any circumstances, for any type of damage that may be caused to Internet users by the website www.arinzano.com, for counterproductive actions that may occur, described in the previous paragraphs.
Likewise, you are warned that, on occasions, particular conditions may be established for the use of specific content and/or services on the Website, the use of said content or services implies acceptance of the particular conditions specified therein.
Through the Website, Arínzano offers Users the possibility of accessing: information on the services offered (hereinafter the “Services”).
3. Privacy and Data Processing
When it is necessary to provide personal data for access to certain content or services, Users will guarantee its veracity, accuracy, authenticity and validity. Arínzano will give said data the corresponding automated treatment depending on its nature or purpose, in the terms indicated in the Data Protection Policy.
4. Industrial and Intellectual Property
The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes and, in general, any existing intellectual creation on this site, as well as the site itself as a whole, as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as rights copyright by copyright law. Arínzano, is the owner of the elements that make up the graphic design of the Website, the menus, navigation buttons, the HTML code, the texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the Website or, in any case, has the corresponding authorisation for the use of said elements. The content provided on the Website may not be reproduced in whole or in part, nor transmitted, nor registered by any information retrieval system, in any form or by any means, unless prior authorisation is obtained, by writing, of the aforementioned Entity.
It is also prohibited to delete, evade and/or manipulate the “copyright” as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that the contents may contain. The User of this Website undertakes to respect the rights stated and to avoid any action that could harm them, reserving in any case Arínzano, the exercise of any means or legal actions that correspond to him in defence of his legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
5. Obligations and Responsibilities of the User of the Website
- Make appropriate and lawful use of the Website as well as the contents and services, in accordance with: (I) the applicable legislation at all times; (II) the General Conditions of Use of the Website; (III) morality and generally accepted good customs and (IV) public order.
- Provide yourself with all the means and technical requirements that are necessary to access the Website.
- Provide truthful information by completing the forms contained on the Website with their personal data and keeping them updated at all times so that they respond, at all times, to the actual situation of the User. The User will be solely responsible for the false or inaccurate statements made and the damages caused to Arínzano, or to third parties due to the information provided.
- Making unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Website and/or its contents for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in these General Conditions of Use, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the services or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment.
- Accessing or attempt to access resources or restricted areas of the Website, without meeting the conditions required for such access.
- Causing damage to the physical or logical systems of the Website, its suppliers or third parties.
- Introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems on the network that are likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of Arínzano, its suppliers or third parties.
- Attempting to access, use and/or manipulate the data of Arínzano, third-party providers and other Users.
- Reproducing or copying, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorisation of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Deleting, hiding or manipulating the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of Arínzano or third parties incorporated into the contents, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted in the contents.
- Obtaining and trying to obtain the contents using means or procedures other than those that, depending on the case, have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the contents are located or, in general , of those that are habitually used on the Internet because they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the website and/or the contents.
- In any way it is contrary, disparages or violates the fundamental rights and public liberties recognized constitutionally, in International Treaties and in the rest of the current legislation.
- Induce, incite or promote criminal, denigrating, defamatory, violent or, in general, actions contrary to the law, morality, generally accepted good customs or public order.
- Induce, incite or promote discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition.
- Incorporate, make available or allow access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or to the public order.
- Induce or could induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear.
- Induce or incite to get involved in practices that are dangerous, risky or harmful to health and mental balance. (vii) It is protected by the legislation on intellectual or industrial protection belonging to Arínzano or to third parties without the intended use having been authorized.
- Is contrary to honor, personal and family privacy or people’s own image.
- Constitute any type of publicity.
- Include any type of virus or program that prevents the normal functioning of the Website.
If you negligently or intentionally fail to comply with any of the obligations established in these General Conditions of Use, you will be liable for all damages and losses that could arise for Arínzano from said breach.
Arínzano reserves the right to withdraw all those comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in his opinion, they will not be suitable for publication. In any case, Arínzano will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools. Arínzano is not responsible for the content of messages sent by the USER.
Arínzano is not responsible for the decisions that could be adopted as a result of access to the content or information offered.
Arínzano may interrupt the service or immediately terminate the relationship with the User if it detects that use of its Website or any of the services offered on it are contrary to these General Conditions of Use. Arínzano is not responsible for damages, losses, losses, claims or expenses derived from the use of the Website. It will only be responsible for eliminating, as soon as possible, the content that may generate such damage, provided that it is notified. In particular, it will not be responsible for the damages that could be derived, among others, from:
- Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in the telecommunications lines and networks, or by any other cause beyond the control of Arínzano .
- Illegitimate interference through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
- Improper or inappropriate abuse of the Website.
- Security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of outdated versions of the same. The administrators of Arínzano reserve the right to withdraw, totally or partially, any content or information present on the Website.
You will defend, indemnify and hold Arínzano harmless against any damages arising from claims, actions or demands from third parties as a result of your access or use of the Website. Likewise, you agree to indemnify Arínzano against any damages and losses, which derive from the use by you of “robots”, “spiders”, “crawlers” or similar tools used in order to collect or extract data or from any other action by you that imposes an unreasonable burden on the operation of the Website.
The Arínzano Website includes links to other websites managed by third parties, in order to facilitate User access to information from collaborating and/or sponsoring companies. In accordance with this, Arínzano is not responsible for the content of said websites, nor is it in a position of guarantor or/or party offering the services and/or information that may be offered to third parties through third-party links.
The User is granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create links to the main page of the Website exclusively for private and non-commercial use. Websites that include a link to our Website
- They may not imply that Arínzano recommends that website or its services or products
- They may not falsify their relationship with Arínzano or affirm that Arínzano has authorized such a link, nor include trademarks, denominations, trade names, logos or other distinctive signs of Arínzano
- They may not include content that could be considered in bad taste, obscene, offensive, controversial, that incites violence or discrimination based on sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or illegal.
- They may not link to any page of the Website other than the main page
- You must link to the address of the Website, without allowing the website that makes the link to reproduce the Website as part of its website or within one of its “frames” or create a “browser” on any of the pages of the Website.
Consequently, Arínzano does not assume any type of responsibility for any aspect related to such websites.
8. Data protection
To use some of the Services, Users must previously provide certain personal data. For this, Arínzano will automatically process Personal Data in compliance with Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the Protection of Personal Data and development RD 1720/2007. For this, the User can access the policy followed in the treatment of personal data as well as the establishment of the previously established purposes, as provided in the conditions defined in the Data Protection Policy presented by the Website.
Cookies are files sent to a browser through a Web server to record the User’s browsing on the Website, when the User allows their reception. In turn, you can delete the “cookies” for which you must consult the instructions for use of your browser.
Thanks to cookies, it is possible for Arínzano to recognise the browser of the computer used by the User in order to provide content and offer browsing or advertising preferences that the User, to the demographic profiles of Users as well as to measure visits and traffic parameters, monitor progress and number of entries.
10. Duration and termination
The provision of the service of this Website and the other services have, in principle, an indefinite duration. However, Arínzano may terminate or suspend any of the portal services. Whenever possible, (Arínzano will announce the termination or suspension of the provision of the specific service.
11. Declarations and Warranties
In general, the contents and services offered on the Website are merely informative. Therefore, by offering them, Arínzano does not grant any guarantee or declaration in relation to the contents and services offered on the Website, including, without limitation, guarantees of legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity, accuracy, or merchantability, except in the to the extent that such representations and warranties cannot be excluded by law.
12. Force majeure
Arínzano will not be responsible at all in case of impossibility to provide service, if this is due to prolonged interruptions of the electrical supply, telecommunications lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general all cases of force majeure or fortuitous event.
13. Resolution of disputes. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
In the event that any stipulation of these General Conditions of Use is unenforceable or null by virtue of the applicable legislation or as a consequence of a judicial or administrative resolution, said unenforceability or nullity will not make these General Conditions of Use unenforceable or null as a whole. In such cases, Arínzano will proceed to modify or replace said stipulation with another that is valid and enforceable and that, as far as possible, achieves the objective and claim reflected in the original stipulation.
Arínzano, reserves the right to deny or withdraw the possibility of access to its website to the user who fails to comply with the conditions of use of the same, indicated in this Legal Notice, exercising, where appropriate, the civil and criminal actions that correspond to him. Arínzano, is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that could be caused by errors and / or omissions in the contents, availabilities, virus transmissions, malicious programs, etc. that could occur, despite having adopted the measures of all kinds that we have considered necessary and appropriate to avoid this type of circumstance. It is up to the USER, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
In case of controversy or claims, the same will be tried to be resolved in advance between the parties. In the event of not reaching an agreement, the parties agree to submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Navarra (Province).
Arínzano directs its services to users over 18 years of age. Minors under this age are not authorized to use our services and should not, therefore, send us their personal data. We inform you that if such a circumstance occurs, Arínzano is not responsible for the possible consequences that may arise from non-compliance with the notice established in this clause.